- Unless explicitely mentioned, rulings for the Riichi Montréal Open 2018 will be aligned with the tournament rulings from NARMA’s latest publicly available revision. For further details, please refer to the WRC.
- There will be four (4) games held on Saturday September 22, two (2) in the morning and two (2) in the afternoon. Exact schedule during the day is still subject to further change by the Club.
- There will be four (4) games held on Sunday September 23, two (2) in the morning and two (2) in the afternoon. Exact schedule during the day is still subject to further change by the Club.
- The last two (2) games on Sunday September 23 are finale games. Compensations will be given to the eight (8) finalists.
- We expect good will and fair sportsmanship from all attendees, be they players or staff. Once a game is finished, we ask players to give their final scores in a timely fashion, and respect those that are still playing by leaving the room quietly.
Lunch on both days of the tournament are offered free of charge by the Club! All players are invited to participate and engage with other attendees during lunchtime.
Prizes are still to be determined. Entry fees and all expenses to that event are the responsibility of the player. Players eligible for this award have 15 days to confirm their participation: this award is not transferrable to a third party. If a player is unable to use this award, it will be awarded to the next best ranking player at the tournament.
Other prizes will not exceed a total value of CAD 100, as per laws set by the Government of Quebec and the Régie des alcools, des courses, et des jeux du Québec.